Friday, July 13, 2007

TAG I'm It

Thanks Mama Maven!!
(Only problem is, I don't have 7 more...I'm the end of the train!!)

1) SEVEN RANDOM THINGS ABOUT ME:

- I am extremely frustrated with my body right now. I need to lose at least 10 pounds - preferably 20 - and exercise more. I just feel unhealthy.

- I purchased a ton of scrapbooking stuff from Creative Memories a few YEARS ago and haven't touched it since. I really wish I had time to devote to this hobby...

- I was born in NY and the three things I miss most about that place are bagels, pizza and Chinese food.

- I am seriously thinking about going back to school to get my MBA.

- After much waffling, I feel more and more like our family is complete with the 3 kids we have.

- My favorite place in the world is on the beach. I feel very close to God there.

- I struggle constantly with striking a balance between work, personal, family and husband time.

2) Tag 7 other bloggers
Like I said, I am the end of the train!! But I reserve the option to come back to 2-4 when I find new friends :)

3) Post Rules & the bloggers I tagged here.

4) Leave tagged bloggers comments on their web sites so that they know they have been tagged.

1 comment:

Gretchen said...

My favorite place in the world is on the beach. I feel very close to God there.

I agree. Just wish I lived closer...