Friday, April 20, 2007

Crocs!!!

Almost forgot my new-product rave!
In my packing haste for this trip, I forgot several important items.
One such item was my comfy "track shoes". All I had with me was a pair of uncomfortable high-heeled boots; clearly not ideal for the miles logged at a race weekend.
A few hours into the event, I was smiling through the pain when I saw the Crocs booth. Aha! I'd heard good things about Crocs, and surely they must be more comfortable that the boots-from-hell.
$29.99 plus tax later, my feet were happily housed in a pair of navy blue Crocs.
Aaaaah.
Worth every penny and then some!
I think I am going back tomorrow to buy 4 more pairs for the rest of the family.
Two thumbs up for Crocs!

1 comment:

MamaMaven said...

I haven't ventured there yet but the girls have them and love them!